Labels

Jul 23, 2010

Tighten Stomache Muscle

Hi guys...
This morning I just realized that I haven't doing sport exercises since moved to Riyadh. I couldn't do jogging since we don't have a babysitting. And I think I eat too much while being officially 100% housemother a month ago. When I was in Jakarta, I used to do jogging 2 or 3 times a week to keep my muscle strength (even it really hard to do and the effect didn't work well..hahahhahahha).
Do you know Nicole Scherzinger, singer of Pussycat Doll? What I envy most from her is her flat stomache. D*m*, that's really perfect. How do she get that?
Since I have to stay at home all day, wheter nurturing my daughter or avoiding the hot of Saudi Arabia summer, I questioned my self : What can I do to strengten my muscle specially my abdomen muscle while at home?
It will be easy to answer when we go directly to youtube and ask about it..hahaha....
I find few tips from internet as following :
Sit ups are probably the best known and easiest to do and need no weights. It has to start with few repetitions and build up as the muscles get used to it. This is how to do it.
Lay on your back and bend your knees( makes it easier on the back), perhaps with feet under something to keep feet on the floor. Cross arms across your chest and raise your shoulders and upper half of your back of the floor. Don't sit up all the way as this will start to use other muscles and you want to concentrate on one group.
To start try a repetition of 10 at a time breathing in as you lift and out as you relax back down again.
Another technique is to stand up and suck your stomach muscles in then release them by 'snapping' them out again repeat this a few times.

Then I checked youtube and find some great exercise videos :)
Here they are :

VIDEO 1 :


VIDEO 2 :



VIDEO 3 :

And this is the easier exercise that we can do wherever and whenever, while cooking, shoping, or washing your car.. :) Nice!


These exercises are hard to do...but worth enough to try :)
Well Nicole...you are gonna have a serious competitor !.....hahahhahah...(keep dreaming honey...)

Thanks for reading guys.. :)

No comments: